Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Another Perspective

I want to call out another perspective on our recent experiences in Uganda. Suzy Gillies, APF’s founder and president, has a blog of her own (Suzy’s African Adventure), where she has been sharing her take on the trip.

Good news is that, while I tend to be really detailed and – ok, I’ll just admit it – “verbose,” Suzy’s very conversational/personal. :) She’s also capturing more of the macro view of the trip.

Jason and the nameless boySo, while you’re reading about my experiences, make sure to pop over to her blog as well and read about how she’s coping with the transition back, about day 1 in Kampala (So happy she took a picture of me with the nameless boy at Nsambya – I didn’t have one of those!) and making our way up to Gulu on day 2.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view